Today we have lot of smartphone brands in the market, the pricing is also very competitive.
So is One Plus 6T really a good phone to buy?
Is it really worth to spend 30-40k on a phone?
Don't worry! I am here to clear all your doubts.
So I will discuss the models and the features of One Plus 6T and then will talk about it's Pros and Cons.
- Mirror Black: This model comes only in one variant and that is 128GB ROM and 6GB RAM.
- It has mirror black back side.
- Looks very premium but it's a finger print magnet 😂
- 8GB RAM and 12GB ROM.
- 8GB and 256GB ROM.
- 10GB RAM.
- 256GB ROM.
- Display: 6.41 inches dew drop display which is also a AMOLED display with gorilla glass 6 provides you the ultimate protection against scratches.
- Battery: 3700 mah with fast charge. Its gets full charge from 0% to 100% in 45-50 mins. Battery backup is also great.
- In-Screen Finger Print Sensor: It has in-screen build finger print sensor unlike One Plus 6 which has sensor at the back. It's very fas and efficient.
- Operating System: The One Plus 6T comes with oxygen os 9.0.11 and android version 9 which is the latest one. It works so smooth and with the feel of stock android. There are no hang issues observed.
- Camera: The camera is same as One Plus 6 with some additional features like Night mode.
- 16MP and 20MP dual rear camera that can rival top-end phones
- The 16MP front-facing selfie shooter is good too.
- 4K video recording available.
- See the sample images of indoor and outdoor shooting in low light and normal lighting pictures.
- Best in class performance. With no lagging, heating issues.
- Amazing camera and picture quality.
- Latest operating system.
- Gorilla glass 6 on front and back.
- The company logo at the back is under the glass, so it will always be as new.
- Observed few camera crashes after the android update, but you should clear the device cache by restarting the phone in the recovery mode.
- Rest i have not found any cons.