Today i am going to write about the ECU update 117 of the Bajaj Dominar 400 ABS version. Just wanted to update that my review of the latest ECU update is based on my experience of ECU 110 which is the stock version that comes in Dominar 400. Your observations may differ as based on your ECU version.
The ECU versions are released by Bajaj time to time, which is basically improvements to the engine, mileage, acceleration etc etc.
Now coming to our point of discussion, issues i have been experiencing are as before:
- Low mileage (19-20 kmpl) no matter which oil i used or where i ride or how i ride.
- Rear break bite on the disc was less.
- Power lag.
- Engine grunt more than other Dominar 400 out there.
- The power delivery is more linear.
- You will feel less vibrations coming off the engine.
- Acceleration is improved.
- Speed and gear ration seems to changed
- Previously 1st gear when i do above 20 kmph then engine sound was there a little now that's gone up till 25-27 kmph.
- Contact person : Senthil and Hariprasad.
- Days to prefer: Wednesday, as there are less people and less work so it will be done sooner.
- It will take 10-15 minutes to get it done.